In this section we offer you a set of patient care sheets for common dental conditions offering you summaries on specific key topics that you can read and download below.
This information helps you understand better your dental conditions and provides you with advice. It is important that you take time to read the patient care sheets corresponding to your dental condition to better care for your own oral health.
We do not produce this information and the copyright and advice remains that of the author specified on every patient care sheet we display.
Your Dentist at Ascroft Medical can offer you further advice if after reading your patient care sheet there are still things regarding your dental condition(s) that you are still unsure about or do not understand. Do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone 0161 222 3480
A large print version of the following documents is available on request.
- A patient guide to good oral health
- Care of mouth after dental implant surgery
- Dental implants
- Dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Going home after dental surgery
- How do I brush and floss
- How do I care for my childs teeth
- Looking after your dentures
- Looking after your immediate dentures
- Minor bone grafting
- New dental appointment
- Periodontal gum treatment
- Periodontology and preventive dentistry
- Recurrent aphthous stomatitis
- Restorative dentistry new patient clinic
- Root canal treatment
- Third molar (wisdom) teeth
- What are electric toothbrushes
- What is gum disese
- Why are regular dental visits are important
- Your child's molar incisor hypomineralisation